Roasting the Top 100 Biggest Songs of 2023

 

Roasting the Top 100 Biggest Songs of 2023


In the following article, I revisit the year-end list for 2023 and lightheartedly roast the biggest songs of that year


So, I did this with 2022 last year, and that article kinda flopped haha. So why not try it again this year with hopefully better roasts this time. As was with last year, it’s just a fun article, maybe I'm thinking I make this a yearly thing if this does well this time? For these songs, they all have landed somewhere on Billboard’s Hot 100 year-end list for 2023. And it’s gonna be far more informal this time. And this time I’m choosing to use Billboard’s official year-end list, not any predictions or anything. So let’s get this party started with...


1. Morgan Wallen - Last Night

Maroon Wallen. That’s all.


2. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

This song at one point was very high on my best list but overplay like no other I’ve seen for a song in some time pushed it off. It’s still a good song, mind you, but wooow that production doesn’t hold up with multiple listens.


3. SZA - Kill Bill

While it will be nice to see a new #1 and SZA's first, it will be disappointing knowing she is reaching the top with one of the most violent r&b songs to date. Some may find her song disturbing, especially during this time in our country. (a copypasta ftr)


4. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

To quote my Spotify Wrapped story…“The way you listened to music this year makes you a hero...or should we say anti-hero” idk I literally have nothing else to say here.


5. Metro Boomin f/The Weeknd & 21 Savage - Creepin’

Funny, I called David Guetta’s “Baby Don’t Hurt Me” a “...misleading cover [...] of  “What Is Love” by Haddaway disguising itself as an original song by changing the title.”, yet somehow I like this song even if it’s just a cover of Mario Winnans’s “I Don’t Wanna Know”. Maybe it helps that I actually like the song it’s  covering this time.


6. Rema & Selena Gomez - Calm Down

Pop radio needs to calm down with how much they spam this song on repeat!


7. The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - Die For You

We are able to give the most overrated Starboy track a resurgence to become one of the biggest hits of the year 7 years after it was released, but we could NOT do it for “False Alarm”, one of his best songs by far? K then...


8. Luke Combs - Fast Car


This was honestly the only thing I could think of to put here.


9. SZA - Snooze

True to its name, this was a sleeper hit and yet sticking to albums where not even the best song from it became a hit, this from SOS, this is definitely good but I would not place it above F2F.


10. David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I’m Good (Blue)

A song that blatantly copy pastes the melody from “Blue (Da Ba Dee)” and yet I unironically like this song more than the og.


11. Sam Smith & Kim Petras - Unholy

I don’t think I’ve heard even one person say this was almost one of the top 10 biggest songs of 2023.


12. Morgan Wallen - You Proof

Morgan Wallen’s 36 song album was basically either half the best songs he ever made (“Last Drive Down Main” or “One Thing At A Time”, for example) or the worst shit he’s ever contrived (like “You Proof” or “Ain’t That Some” or “180 (Lifestyle)”)


13. Zach Bryan - Something In The Orange

My roast for this last year aged like a cow took a shit in its freshly squeezed milk given “I Remember Everything” was a hit this year.


14. Drake & 21 Savage - Rich Flex

The fact that “21 can u do sum for may” was one of Drake’s best contributions to pop music this year should say a lot about how bad he’s fallen off.


15. Harry Styles - As It Was

To make up for this not being the year-end #1 for 2022 I guess the general public decided to make this song one of the top 15 biggest hits of the year twice in a row


16. Bailey Zimmerman - Rock And A Hard Place

Let me paraphrase my roast for this from last year:

““Hey mom, can I listen to Morgan Wallen?”


“We have Morgan Wallen at home.”


Morgan Wallen at home:”


17. Chris Brown - Under The Influence

I think this line from my worst list is a far better roast than anything else I could think of, so: “If this is what being under the influence feels like, I dread the morning hangover.” Also this song’s acronym is UTI, very fitting for this given its quality.


18. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

This song should prove that Taylor Swift’s team should be fired into the sun for not making this a single in 2019 or 2020. Like seriously, they chose “The Man” over this!?


19. Morgan Wallen - Thinkin’ Bout Me

Morgan Wallen tries to be countrified Drake

This image is what I imagine a countrified Drake to look like:



20. PinkPantharess & Ice Spice - Boys A Liar Pt 2

This song spawned this abomasterpiece (abomination + masterpiece) and well...I think it should speak for itself:





21. Toosii - Favorite Song

“Hey mom, can I listen to Rod Wave?”


“We have Rod Wave at home.”


Rod Wave at home:


22. Morgan Wallen - Thought You Should Know

I gotta admire Wallen’s confidence to drop profanity in his song that’s supposed to be a letter to his mom, where if I did the same thing, I probably would’ve gotten my ass whooped.


23. Kane Brown & Katelyn Brown - Thank God

I remember the first time my dad heard this song and saw the artists on it his first question was “Are they brother and sister?” which raises all sorts of icky subtext given what the song is actually about.


24. Miguel - Sure Thing

Two non-holiday songs not even from the 2020s making the 2023 YE list, one of which already having been a hit anyway is like if idk, “I Wish” by R Kelly became a 2013 hit. Hopefully this means “Happier Than Ever” by Billie Eilish could be a bigger hit in 2033? Pretty please? 🥺🥺🥺


25. Lil Durk f/J Cole - All My Life

Not really a roast I guess, but I just have to give praise to a song that somehow makes a children’s choir work! Granted, the bar is in the center of the Earth when R Kelly’s “I Wish” and Jibbs’s “Chain Hang Low” are its competition, but still.


26. Eslabon Armado & Peso Pluma - Ella Baila Sola

A great song that was initially dragged down to just being good in my eyes because Peso Pluma sounds like this:



27. Taylor Swift f/Ice Spice - Karma

This song sounds like if Reputation as an album was actually good.


28. Lil Uzi Vert - Just Wanna Rock

We live in an era where a fucking interlude can become a big hit, and that too, one of the best hits of the year. Life has gotten strange holy shit.


29. Beyonce - CUFF IT

This title’s meaning appears to be so unclear that Genius offers two interpretations of the titular lyric (ftr I do still think this song is about having sex with Beyonce lol)


30. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

Olivia, stop trying to make “famefucker” happen, it’s not gonna happen


31. Gunna - fukumean

The title of the radio edit of this song is literally “umean”. I’m sorry, that is the stupidest thing I think I’ve ever heard.


32. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

No lie, when my dad first heard this song on the radio, he would explain to me every single time it played on the radio what a lavender haze was for a few weeks. Ironic thing is, I don’t think I remember what it means anymore lol. I think it has to do with love but idk


33. Coi Leray - Players

Bad bitch, I could be your fantasy. I can tell you got big player energy.


34. Jelly Roll - Need A Favor

Why the fuck is this man’s name fucking Jelly Roll.


35. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night

I did say that I initially thought this was the point where nu-disco was overexposed, but the song grew on me later, but you know what? Maybe I was on to something, because 2023 broke Dua Lipa’s streak of having a top 10 YE song every year of the 2020s! Also does anyone ever think about dying?


36. Luke Combs - Love You Anyway

Wait till you realize that this was Luke’s biggest original song this year. Idk how I’d feel about an incredibly faithful cover being my biggest hit to date but at least Tracy Chapman is getting her bills paid? Maybe she can finally stop working at the convenience store!


37. Morgan Wallen - One Thing At A Time

Since you guys suck and wouldn’t make “Last Drive Down Main” a hit, I guess I’ll settle for the 2nd best song on that album becoming his 3rd biggest hit this year? But honestly with how bloated that album was, I think Morgan should take his own advice and take albums one thing at a time.


38. Metro Boomin & Future f/Chris Brown - Superhero (Heroes & Villains)

You know, for as much as I’m repulsed by Chris Brown playing the “villain” here, I sadly can’t think of anyone else who could fit that role in this song. So, I suppose this is the best possible version of itself and it still sucks. Quite frankly, I think that should say it all.


39. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

Steve Lacy stealing an Ed Sheeran song title worked rather well, apparently, to the point where this made the YE 2 years in a row!! I guess someone has to fill in the Ed Sheeran-shaped hole that he left since it’s clear he wants to exit the spotlight.


40. Yng Lvcas & Peso Pluma - La Bebe

Peso Pluma feels insecure about his squawking on “Ella Baila Sola” so he jumps on a dated, mediocre reggaeton beat and yet sounds worse!


41. JVKE - golden hour

Juh-vik-eh. Also Juh-vik-eh was so desperate to get a hit he just stole the title of the greatest album ever for clout.


42. Bailey Zimmerman - Religiously

Hey, unracist Wallen got two songs among the top 50 biggest of the year!!


43. Drake & 21 Savage - Spin Bout U

“How many bodies you got?/Pray it ain't more than a few”. Wow, how generous of 21 Savage to actually think his opp got bodies, whatever he means here!! How so very kind of him!! <3


44. Fifty Fifty - Cupid

My dad’s immediate issue with this song was that “Cupid/stupid” was a predictable rhyme. Idk I literally have nothing else here, ig #freeFiftyFifty.


45. Drake - Search & Rescue

I’m not gonna make the obvious “AI-generated Drake song” roast because that’s been done to death atp, so instead I’ll highlight that apparently according to Wikipedia, Lil Durk was supposed to have a verse on this but was omitted fsr!!! Shame, maybe he could’ve made this sound less AI-generated.


46. Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/Aqua - Barbie World

This song being bigger than Aqua’s original “Barbie Girl” chart-wise feels so wrong in every way possible.


47. Jordan Davis - Next Thing You Know

There are 2 songs on this YE about you knowing something, this is by far the better of the two even if both are good, though the fact that Jordan Davis of all people made the BETTER of the two is a bit wild.


48. RAYE f/070 Shake - Escapism.

It’s about to get sweateh.


49. Grupo Frontera & Bad Bunny - Un x100to

Don’t lie to me, if you don’t know Spanish, you read the title as “un ex 100 tee oh” at first instead of “un porciento”


50. Steven Sanchez - Until I Found You

This song allowed my girl Em Beihold to escape one-hit wonder status!! Yay!! Even if I haven’t really been impressed by anything she’s made after “Numb Little Bug” outside of the remix of this song lol and “Maybe Life Is Good”


51. SZA - Shirt

Omg SZA did a hot Migos cover?


52. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red

The irony of Doja making a song that fires back at stan culture and it becoming one of her biggest hits to date lol.


53. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

Were even Meghan Trainor fans asking to revive her career in 2023? This sounds like the white version of itself.


54. HARDY f/Lainey Wilson - Wait In The Truck

This song reads like the fantasy of a horny teenager desperately trying to mask his horniness by playing the hero to a hot girl.


55. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmmas Is You

Lemme recycle my roast for this last year here: “We’ve reached the point where around Christmas time, Christmas music is big enough to make the top 100 biggest songs of the year every year. I don’t think there’s a single soul on Earth that would argue that this helped define the entirety of 2023.” Or for that matter, the entirety of 2022, 2021 or 2020.


56. Morgan Wallen - Everything I Love

On Wikipedia one of the genres for this is listed as “Southern rock” which...what!? There isn’t even an ounce of rock in this song!


57. Post Malone - Chemical

The War On Posty.


58. Lainey Wilson - Heart Like A Truck

Lainey Wilson has two songs about trucks in the 50s on the Hot 100 YE for 2023. Maybe Lainey is trying to tell us that she is a truck or that she wants to be a truck driver or something.


59. Luke Combs - Going, Going, Gone

Luke is saying that the girl in this song is going, going, gone like fireworks in July. I just think he only said the titular lyric in this song to stress that this girl leaving isn’t a celebratory thing.


60. Brenda Lee - Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree

Lemme recycle my roast for this last year here: “We’ve reached the point where around Christmas time, Christmas music is big enough to make the top 100 biggest songs of the year every year. I don’t think there’s a single soul on Earth that would argue that this helped define the entirety of 2023.”[2]


61. Tyler Hubbard - Dancin’ In The Country

God made 5’9” brown eyes and a sundress, loves Tim McGraw and a small-town accent, and loves dancin’ in the country


62. David Kushner - Daylight

Amazing that after leaving Hogwarts, Harry Potter has managed to get a successful music career!! “David Kushner” is a really weird stage name, though. Maybe he should’ve gone with “Jojier Potter”.


63. Rihanna - Lift Me Up

I think this song is subtextually saying that we should lift Rihanna’s music career up into heaven...get it? Because Rih makes music like once every 90 millenniums these days...


64. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

Look, I guess I shouldn’t complain if Ed wants a tribute to his late friend as his swan song before leaving the spotlight. But if Ed was gonna leave the spotlight, couldn’t he have done it in 2017, when “Castle On The Hill” was massive? That works far better as a swan song tbh.


65. Karol G & Shakira - TQG

Let’s look at my roast of “MAMIII” last year: “The only notable thing about this song is that both artists have a last initial in their stage names that is ‘G’. I’m shocked this song isn’t just called ‘MAMIII G’.”. In hindsight, with this song’s title being “TQG” I think maybe these songs accidentally switched titles.


66. Jason Aldean - Try That In A Small Town

Yeah, no, not gonna roast this, not because I like the song, which I don’t at all, but because this isn’t the type of song that we should playfully roast, given the serious and controversial nature of this song, it’s not one that I can in good faith roast lightheartedly. The only analysis this waste deserves is one of absolute scorn.


67. Megan Moroney - Tennessee Orange

Megan Moroney’s premise in this song is that even though her and her boyfriend’s team are playing against each other, she’s rooting for her boyfriend’s team. I’m pretty sure that this is a conceit that would land her at least 5 years in prison. So if we don’t hear of Ms. Moroney again, we know why.


68. Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock

Lemme recycle my roast for this last year here: “We’ve reached the point where around Christmas time, Christmas music is big enough to make the top 100 biggest songs of the year every year. I don’t think there’s a single soul on Earth that would argue that this helped define the entirety of 2023.”[3]


69. Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice - Princess Diana

Can’t Wait for Megan Thee Stallion & Fire Bland - Prince Charles.


70. Glorilla & Cardi B - Tomorrow 2

Cardi B platforming smaller female rappers is very generous of her, but did she really have to do it for Moneybagg Durk?


71. Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas

Lemme recycle my roast for this last year here: “We’ve reached the point where around Christmas time, Christmas music is big enough to make the top 100 biggest songs of the year every year. I don’t think there’s a single soul on Earth that would argue that this helped define the entirety of 2023.”[4]


72. Bad Bunny - WHERE SHE GOES

I think Bad Bunny was insecure about how he’d sound on a Jersey Club beat so to make sure there is no language barrier for Americans, while singing this song in Spanish, he made the title English.


73. Fuerza Regida & Grupo Frontera - Bebe Dame

In a scene where we’ve gotten some legit great music from Peso Pluma, what’s the point of Fuerza Regida being one of the biggest Regional Mexican acts right now?


74. Zach Bryan f/Kacey Musgraves - I Remember Everything

This song debuting at #1 on the Hot 100 might as well serve as a massive “fuck you!” to Nashville country radio. And a well-deserved one at that too, given instead of the solid ass Americana that Zach Bryan is making they prefer to continue platforming fucking Jason Aldean and they won’t play Kacey because as far as I can tell, the reason is just that she is a woman.


75. Post Malone f/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

Let’s just copy my roast from last year here: “I feel like most people started off liking this, but the more radio play this got, the less of a happier song this became.”


76. Doechii f/Kodak Black - What It Is (Block Boy)

I think it says a lot about the astounding lack of talent Kodak Black has that his best song is the one that interpolates one of the worst hits of the 2000s and he is still just a feature on this.


77. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

If you only saw this song’s title and not heard the song you’d probably think that SZA was trying to make her own “Anti-Hero” and/or emo punk song.


78. Oliver Anthony Music - Rich Men North Of Richmond

yes Mr. Anthony Music, the government will directly look at poor people and tell right to their faces, “Sorry, we spent all your money on fudge rounds for the fat people!” I can't believe no one has exposed the government like this before!! 


79. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

Once again, let’s recycle last year’s roast: When I was at my rehab clinic one day, one of the therapists was playing “Super Freak” and I, trying to make conversation, said "there's a Nicki Minaj song that samples this" and that therapist then said "lemme play it I wanna hear the sample" and then a fully uncensored version of the song started playing through the speakers and she went "......Ok, that's enough of that". Also EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


80. Noah Kahan f/Post Malone - Dial Drunk

I’m sorry Spectrum Pulse, but nothing in this song even remotely reminds me of the chemistry that Chamillionaire and Krayzie Bone had on “Ridin’”, this song is way closer to “my ex’s best friend” by MGK & blackbear.


81. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For?

Fantastic song and all but, sorry, the scene it was used in Barbie is overrated, I didn’t shed even 1/1000000000 of a tear


82. Jungkook f/Latto - Seven

Someone in Pulse’s discord server called this “Sevpuke”. I have nothing else to say other than that may be the most pathetic and cringey name change I’ve ever heard, it sounds something even the Go!Animate community on YouTube circa 2015 would’ve rejected.


83. Future f/Tems & Drake - Wait For U

I didn’t wanna just recycle my roast from last year again because I've done that like 10 times already. So instead, I asked Google AI to roast this for me and it even gave me a spice tier meter for each roast! Make of these what you will: 

Sure, here are a few playful roasts for "Wait For U" by Future, depending on your preferred level of spice:


Mild: "Hope you weren't waiting too long, Future, the future ain't here yet."


Medium: "Catchy tune, but maybe next time try waiting for the melody to arrive before hitting record."


Spicy: "That synth line smoother than Future's moves... which ain't saying much."


Extra Hot: "Wait for U? More like 'Wait Till This Song Ends'."


Remember, roasting is all about good-natured fun, so choose the line that best suits your relationship with the song and the person you're talking to.


Ok the spicy hot one sounds so Go!Animate-core.



84. Wham! - Last Christmas

Lemme recycle my roast for this last year here: “We’ve reached the point where around Christmas time, Christmas music is big enough to make the top 100 biggest songs of the year every year. I don’t think there’s a single soul on Earth that would argue that this helped define the entirety of 2023.”[5]. And yes, that’s right, Christmas songs occupied 5% of the YE this year.


85. Parker McCollum - Handle On You


86. Peso Pluma - Por Las Noches

Based on the opening line, I think Peso Pluma wanted to make the Regional Mexican version of Zach Bryan’s “I Remember Everything”


87. Old Dominion - Memory Lane

Apparently partway through Old Domion releasing this song, their label closed. Maybe this song made them want to be forever stuck in memory lane.


88. Kaliii - Area Codes

So true story: I was in physical therapy one day, and my therapist starts playing the Ludacris and Nate Dogg song of the same name and me, having heard this version of the song first said “wait...Kaliii’s song is a cover?” - ftr, it’s not, it’s just an interpolation but yeah. Metro Boomin and David Guetta were not the only ones to make covers disguised as original songs but this time, Kaliii didn’t even change the title!


89. Kane Brown - Bury Me In Georgia

With how wildly Kane Brown fluctuates between making good or even great or excellent songs and turds like this, half the time I feel like he was buried in Georgia and replaced by a lookalike trying to tarnish his name. As for this turd, bury this in the Marianas Trench instead.


90. Peso Pluma & Nathanael Cano - PRC

Apparently, according to Wikipedia, this song is about a drug dealer selling drugs like crack, MDMA, and meth. I guess that’s why the chimes sound so bad here, like they’re trying to shoo you away from becoming a drug dealer?


91. Jordan Davis - What My World Spins Around

I do like this song, but if this is what your world spins around, sorry that your world is so dark.


92. Morgan Wallen - Ain’t That Some

You know, as of writing, Morgan Wallen dropped “Spin You Around (1/24)” only a few weeks ago. I think we were all wrong when we said Wallen is trying to be country music’s Drake. It’s clear from this and “Spin You Around (Morgan’s Version) (1/24)” that since Taylor Swift switched from country to pop, he wants to be country music’s new Taylor Swift. He even has his own “HEY KIDS, SPELLING IS FUN!!!” on this song, idk that’s the only excuse I could come up with for why he T-R-Y’d the spelling gimmick in this song.


93. Corey Kent - Wild As Her

Idk who tf Corey Kent is but on this song he sounds like pre-2022 Cole Swindell.


94. Yung Nudy f/21 Savage - Peaches & Eggplants

Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches

Eggplants, Eggplants, Eggplants, Eggplants, Eggplants

I love you, oh



95. Morgan Wallen - I Wrote The Book

T̴̡͉͔̫͖̬̻̮͙̤̬̀̈́͌̽̾̅̾̿͗͆̄̋̎͂H̴̡̧̯͚̖̮̬̼̱̯̪̲̱̠̽̃̑̊̓́̈͑̇̃̈́̉͐̋̓̀͒͂̄́͘͜͝ͅE̶̡̢̧̨͍̹͕͓̗̺̫̙̻̱̟̖̥̬̹̠̹̯̮͚͓̲̘͑̓̄͜R̵̜̟̍͑́͆͆̽E̷͚̗̺̠̦̠̥̹͙̖̾̏̀̇̿̂̃́̐̽'̷͕̻̗̪̪̤͖̩̝̀͒̑͗̉̿̿̓͊̎́̕̚͜͝S̷͇̯̺̬̤̰̭̰͈̲̫̣̔͒̏͗̊̈́̓̑͑ ̵̧͚̦̰̘̂̈̽͒͋̀̓͗͐̈́̀́͐̍́̐̓͛̀̇̕͝͝Ó̶͙͔̮̦͙̻̫̪̒̒̅̓̈̓̇̑̓̒̋͗̾̇̍̎̎̌͛̅̇͘͝͝͠ͅN̸͙̮̱͔̩͍̤̖̣͙̲͍͕̝̫͔͔͓̥͓̱̊̈͐̿̾̓͒̀̌͋̀́̏̍͛͛̕͝͠Ȩ̷̧̖̘̣̬̣̹̍̑͐̉̂̏̌͛̎̃̈́͑̊̂̀̈́̿͘͘͝͝͝͝ ̷̯̠̮̊̅̍̂̄̚T̸̡̤̮̪̥̜̜̹̫̘͍̠͚͒͌̍̀̽̌̕͠H̵̢͎̤̗̺̦͇̖̰͕̀̈́̎̏̏̋̃̇͗̓̿̐͆͌̉̿͘͘͝ͅA̸̢͎̺̤͎̼̰̞̲̠͇̩̲͎͐̎̓̃̆T̵̯̀͛̍̌͒̅͗̀́̒̿̐̈́͑͘͠ ̷̨͕͎̯̱͕͕̪̝̭̲̰̝̰͚͈̩͓̤̫͖̟̥̦̑̿Ļ̵̧̛̺͇͙̼͚̖͙̖̗̣̭̰̳̥̼͓̺̪̥̱͆͂͊̏͆̆̄̾̈́̎̒̎̃̄̀̈͌͘Ḯ̵̡̨̢̛͉̟̲̯̣̺̻̻͖͍̗̝͓͖̺̞̤̻̫̳̳̱͙̳̬̲̎͌̆̓̎̄́̏̈́̇̈̋̊̃̎̃̽̃̌̆̓̈̊̕͝V̶̱̄̿̂E̴̡̧̛͖̠̤̻̝̣̘͎̼͋̓̏̎̀̑̓̇̑́̓ͅͅͅŞ̸̛̜̼͇̬̟̙̗͚̲͂̎̀̉́͐̈́̓̓̐̎̒̃̎̏̎̓̈́́͛͌̑̚̚͠͝ BÝ̴̼̠̟̭̗̙͓̙̒̿̾͛̀̊̇́̏̒̆̃͠ T̷̢̨̨̙̝̭̫̣̻̫̼̱͇͙̹́̓̆̀̿̒̾͌̒́̀̃̀̀͘͝H̸̜̻̱̥̪̘͎̯̝͔̝̣̟̣̬̳̲͕̳̳̩̥͖͉͎̙̱̯͋̋̿̒̄̆̊͊̓̇̍͋̀̈͛͌̒̂̚̕͜͜͠Ę̶̪͓̹̠̤̩͎͇͙͌̈́͒̓͆͠͝ͅ ̷̛̲̼̝͔̼͖̜̺̻̖͍̣͖̪̙̄́̅̄͆̍̌́̇̋́͂̊̒́̄̽̓̅͘͠͝L̶͎̲͚͉̟͎̦̺̖̬͒́̊͂́͆̚A̸̢̢̡̛̘̻̩̙͈̲͚̗̯͇̣̥̼͒̈́̏̃͗̿̄͐̑́͂̿͋̆̅̀̀̑̑͊̃͒̆̚͘͜͝͠M̴̛̝̜͈̩͍͙͔̮͖̪̲̀̊̇̌̽̾̔̽̈́͝͝Ṕ̶̡̡̧͍͖̠͕͙̗͕͕̙̜͎̅͆̂̈́̐̂̅̃̇̄͂̈́̅͑͑̋̏̌͂͌͐͂͊͜͠͝͝ ON ̸̨̡̱̝͖̦̻̻̠̞̜̣̼̀̋̂̿̈́̾̉͊͝͠Ṱ̸̢̢̫͉̮̬̫͇͖̥͚̭͈̜̐̏̓͛̈͒͐̌͐H̸̨̳̳̣̟̭͙̩͇̩̯̟̮̦̤̙̤̫̖̭͂̓̐̈́͌͛̅̇́̍́͐̄̈́̋͌́͗͒̂̈́̔̆̑̒͘͘͝͠Ȩ̸̛̛͎͙͆͐͐̀̉̈̈́͜͠͠ ̷̩͕̤̹͚͚̲̜̙̙̋̂̂̽̄̐͐̇̀̾̀͌͋̅̉́̄͗̏̍̎͌͊̄͌͛̊̈́̚͝N̵̢̡̡̨̨̳̜̲̩̩̘͕̲̠̲̥̖͎͖̗̩̝̼͚̥̟̂̆̈ͅȈ̷̛͚̫͚͖̼̰͚̟͙̗̈́̏̉́̎̒̔̈́͑͂́̅͐͛͊̎̂͑̈́̍̐̕͠Ĝ̷̡̜̜̳̱͈̝̘̯̗̫͍̩̰̟̮̗͓̠̫̲̆ͅḨ̸̡̡̡̢̡̧̹̫̠̺̟̲͔̩̭͓͍̳̻̈́̿̈́́̂̃̇͆͑͒͑̽͐̐̕̕͝͝͝T̶̤̯̖̫͙̰̗̹̣̦͈̙̜̟͇́̀̀͒͆͐͊̇̍͂͌̔̃̂̍̽̊̔͛̆̚͝͝Ş̶̨͙̻͈͕̣̗̞̣͓̭̦́̑̀̀͋̆͗̚Ţ̵̧̨̜͚̩͕̱̣̜̤̙͕̪̠͖̗̲̮̯̮͙̺̱͎͐̈́͑͂̀̈́̈́̂͒̀̀͐̌̑̅̂͆͊̿̈̿͌̔́͘͝͝Ą̷̡̫͙͖̞̦̣͔͈̪̤͉̪̭̲͖̙͖̻̯̏̾͆̀͗̋̚͝Ņ̴̨̯̭̣͖̹̮͖̼͈̭̠͍̩͕̝̻̫̰̬͖̹͔͎͓̂̀̐̏̓̑̿̌̈́͘͜͠D̴̨̛͍͍͔͇̼̙̫̻͙̙̺̖̯̲̠̹͙́̒͛͊̇͋̓͛̔̅̂͗͛͑̍̏͗̒̉͒͂̀͒̕̚


96. Bizarrap & Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions Vol 53

Is Bizarrap just too lazy to come up with better titles for his songs? I swear everything I’ve heard from him has always been titled “Bzrp Music Sessions Vol 5X”, yes 5X. I have only seen his session numbers in the 50s. Whatever happened to Sessions 1-49 probably will be lost to history.


97. Travis Scott f/Drake - Meltdown

This is arguably the most blatant attempt to recreate “SICKO MODE” to date, and it’s still Drake’s best contribution to pop music in 2023.


98. Latto f/Cardi B - Put It On Da Floor Again

Latto really took the payola accusations for “Big Energy” to heart, huh.


99. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

The second song on the 2023 YE list to be from 2011. It’s pretty weird to me that every one of my pop and Hot AC stations would play the Tik Tok sped up version over the original.


100. Lainey Wilson - Watermelon Moonshine

This song is a ripoff of “Strawberry Wine” by Deana Carter.


And we did it! Thank you guys so much for reading this, if you have your own roasts for any of these songs, please feel free to comment them below!! You’ll probably do better than I did haha. My next article will probably come out in March - that being my non-US hits article for 2023!! Until then, you’ve been reading Fire’s Flaming Hot Takes, and see you next month (or sooner)!!



Follow me on Instagram!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Top 10 Best Hit Songs of 2023

The Top 10 Worst Hit Songs Of 2023

The Top 10 Worst Hit Songs of the 2000s